The Navy Jiu Jitsu Avenger GI from Submission Sniper Co. Features updated design and colour of the classic white Avenger GI .
Suitable for black belts and white belts looking for a lightweight, tough build GI suitable for training and competition.
- New Generation 4 'Braulio' pro cut
- Pearl weave premium 450gsm jacket
- 10oz Ripstop pants (not cheap cotton twill sold by other companies)
- Double material knee pads
- White pant rope
- Reinforced stress points on jacket and pants
- Tough woven patches double stitched
- Quad stitching in most areas
- Sizing - if you are between sizes or not sure which to chose i.e. A2 and A3, we always recommend choosing the LARGER SIZE.
- FREE BELT
A1: 5'4" - 5'8", 1,60 - 1,70m, Max 75Kg (Typically wears small mans t-shirt)
A2: 5'8" - 6'0", 1,70 - 1,80m, Max 85Kg (Typically wears medium mans t-shirt)
A3: 5'11"- 6'1", 1,80 - 1,90m, Max 95Kg (Typically wears large mans t-shirt)
A4: 6’1” - 6’4”, 1,90 - 2,00m, Max 120Kg (Typically wears XL mans t-shirt)
A5: 6’1” - 6’5”, 1,90 - 2,00m, Max 120Kg+ (Typically wears XXL-XXXL mans t-shirt)
Pant Lengths Outside Leg Approx.
A1: 94 cms, waist 52cm
A2: 99 cms, waist 55cm
A3: 103 cms, waist 58cm
A4: 106 cms, waist 62 cm
A5: 110 cms, waist 65cm
Outside Leg Approx. measure your current pants as a guide